EarRape [Lolicore?] EarRape [Lolicore?]

it would be better if the melodies wouldn't be so faded out and with better breaks, but as a sketch it'd be good.

BTW, nice avatar.

coisa coisa

Might be I'm too used for breakcore, but some variations on the drums would of being nice. It could of being executed a lot better too, but I like it a lot.

rrool responds:

you´re right, it has more than a few flaws.

Forecast Of Weather Forecast Of Weather

Well this had some quality, I'm glad I checked the audio portal.

Crueltool responds:

And i so glad you wrote here. Hope see you more))) Thanks a lot.

Back Alley (WIP) Back Alley (WIP)

I so wish you would be back...

I love your "IDM" type stuff, I just can't understand why you quitted, music's my 24/7 life support system.

Rucklo responds:

Thanks dude, that warms my heart a lot! :)
I haven't actually quit, I just haven't had time and lust to make any music, since I work full time with audio nowadays. Even if it's voice over, I still don't feel like coming home to make music most often. However, the urge have been coming over me more and more gradually, but I'm waiting for it to grow to a point where I can make something good, instead of just starting something out and never finish it up (as with all things I've tried for over a year now). :)

Thanks for the <3 man. it's much appreciated! ^_ ^

Robulus - Giant Robulus - Giant

Well this is just god awful.

8-BIT D-City Rock 8-BIT D-City Rock

Panty and stockin!!

I could CC, but I can't really tell anything specific. Really nice thot.

This Song Needs Moar Yiff! This Song Needs Moar Yiff!

Just yiffed to this.

Furtastic beat, well done. Going to use this sometime on vid when I do some someday.

Rad responds:

I'm flattered!

LHM - 07 13 04 LHM - 07 13 04

Wonderful.

All of your tracks inspire me.

Days Ahead Days Ahead

I wish you make some harder too.

You would sound amazing in heavy metal band, it really would bring the voice on it's fullest.

Eddsworld Credits Theme Eddsworld Credits Theme

300 rater.

I heard this before, didn't mind it that much, but now it's one of the 5th top audios. It do sound catchy, I wouldn't still put it up there since it's a loop, but well done!